The Stoddard Historical Society is a registered non-profit organization with the State of New Hampshire. The mission of the Historical Society is:
- To preserve Stoddard's historical artifacts, documents and to mark historical sites.
- To record Stoddard's past, present, and ongoing history.
- To inform the public through exhibits, publications and lectures on historical subjects.
- To provide safe storage for and to accept gifts of historical significance.
The Historical Society meets the 3rd Friday in April, June, August, and October, usually at the Stoddard Town Hall. These meeting include a speaker taking about a subject of historical interest to members.
Membership is open to everyone and is $10 per year.
Special and Annual Events include:
- Old House Tour, Plus Hike during Stoddard Olde Home Days.
- An Annual Meeting in August at the residence of Don & Joyce Healey.
- Historic marker design and placement on town histroic sites.