Fire Warden

-A A +A



Burn permits are required for any open fires in New Hampshire.

To obtain a permit, you can go on-line at:, or go to "Quick Links" in the upper right corner of this page.

The cost is $3.00 and the website will give you valuable information about New Hampshire laws and regulations.

The Forest Fire Wardens handle all matters dealing with forest fire danger in Stoddard. Burn Permits are required by law for any type of outdoor fire. The only fires that do not require a burn permit are gas and charcoal grills, and wood-type stoves that are fully enclosed with a stack and a spark arrestor. Rubbish and trash can not be burned. It can only be disposed of at the Stoddard Transfer Station.

These burn permits may be obtained from one of the forest fire wardens listed below:

Please plan in advance to obtain your burn permit. The fire wardens may not be available on the same day that you wish to burn your brush or kindling.

Warden Randy Weaver               446-0116

Deputy Warden Wally Weaver     446-7051

Deputy Warden Jennifer Merrill    446-7896

Deputy Warden George Preston  446-4391


Staff Contacts

Name Title Phone
Randy Weaver 603-446-0116
Syndicate content