The Master Plan and accompanying maps are in PDF format. Please note that some of these files are large. If you plan to refer to them regularly, you should download and save them to your hard drive.
When you click on the underlined title it will take a moment for the page to appear. Most internet browsers are able to read PDF files but if you are having trouble you can click here and download the latest version of Adobe Reader for free.
- TOWN OF STODDARD MASTER PLAN (Adopted August 2, 2005)
- Construction Materials: Gravel
- Construction Materials: Roadfill
- Construction Materials: Sand
- Construction Materials: Topsoil
- Development Constraints
- Development Potential Analysis
- Existing Land Use
- Steep Slopes
- Stratified Drift Aquifers
- Traffic Counter Locations
- Transportation Infrasctructure
- Wetlands & Hydric Soils Functional Classification
- Zoning Map