This section of the Conservation Commission's Website is a repository of the documents regarding a new Town Forest know as "The Little Big Forest", 40 acres of ecologically significant undeveloped land with 4,000 feet of shoreline on Highleand Lake. Click on the hot links to access the reports.
- Announcing Conservation Commissions's Campaign to Protect a New Town Forest
- First Draft of The Little Big Forest Management Plan
- This is a draft version and the Conservation Commission welcomes public comment.
- Old Home Days 2022 Field Trip of The Little Big Forest July 10th. Sign up by clicking on the this link: https://forms.gle/SSB7A2zMkGe8Ptka7
- Host A Fund Raiser Event! Click on this link: https://forms.gle/dtbFHdoTaX2ZickBA